It’s no secret that association events love Hobart, and in 2019 a series of larger conferences (600+ delegates) will be heading to Hobart.
With a dedicated Plenary Hall for 1,100pax, space for 125 3x2m exhibition booths, an additional 8 dedicated event spaces plus 244 accommodation rooms onsite, it’s not surprising that so many Associations are taking their medium-large conferences to Hobart.
In addition to these larger events, the Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart will host an additional 70+ business events plus hundreds of smaller events for our local clients.
Here’s a quick look at just some of the events heading to Hobart in 2019:
- National Rural Health Alliance 1,100pax
- Australian Medical Students Association 700pax
- Institute of Public Works & Engineering 600pax
- Early Childhood Australia 1,000pax
- Association on School Business Administrators 700pax
- Australian College of Emergency Medicine 600pax
Take 1,100 delegates to Hobart!