It’s no secret that association events love Hobart, and in 2020 a series of larger conferences (600+ delegates) will be heading to Hobart.
With a dedicated Plenary Hall for 1,100pax, space for 125 3x2m exhibition booths, an additional 8 dedicated event spaces plus 244 accommodation rooms onsite, it’s not surprising that so many Associations are taking their medium-large conferences to Hobart.
In addition to these larger events, the Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart will host an additional 75+ business events plus hundreds of smaller events for our local clients.
Here’s a quick look at just some of the events heading to Hobart in 2020:
• Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR) – 1100pax
• Australian Pain Society – 800pax
• Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) – 1200pax
• Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) – 850pax
• Property Council of Australia – 750pax
• Australian Association of Gerontology – 600pax
• Australasian Military Medicine Association (AMMA) – 600pax
• World Seabird Conference – 600pax
Take 1,100 delegates to Hobart!