HOBART’S PREMIER CONFERENCE VENUE
As the largest purpose-built conference and event facility in Tasmania, we have a space to suit and the experience you can count on to ensure the success of your event.
Located in the heart of Hobart’s historic and picturesque working waterfront, delegates can’t help but feel that they’re somewhere different and special. A short walk from HGCH are a range of offsite social function venues, attractions and overflow accommodation options. Getting around a conference city has never been this easy.
At HCEC we pride ourselves on being the convention centre that does big things for its clients. We’re all about providing personable and memorable service, focused on all levels of the event from delegates to client to the event manager. Our speciality is bringing the destination into the event, using local produce and suppliers to heighten the delegate experience.
The essential information about us:
- 11 flexible meeting spaces that includes
- Auditorium with tiered theatre seating for 1,100
- Trade exhibition space for 125 booths
- 2 large ballrooms perfect for plenaries or dinners with a difference
- 2 functions spaces with natural light and views of the Hobart waterfront
- 244 accommodation rooms onsite (4.5*)
- Dine in Restaurant Tasman or enjoy a cocktail at the The Atrium Bar
- Pool, gym and sauna onsite
- Car parking (valet and self-park options available)
- Central waterfront location, located a 10 minute walk to everything your delegates will need
- Direct flights from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide and Perth